EnerCom, Inc. today posted video interviews with executives on Oil & Gas 360®, the company’s one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc.
The interview series conducted at EnerCom’s The Oil & Services Conference™12 includes a total of 12 interviews covering a variety of topics. All the interviews can be found here or by clicking the individual links below.
- Marty Beskow, VP of Capital Markets and Strategy – American Eagle Energy (AMZG)
- Jason Hoisager, President – Arabella Exploration (LOKAF)
- Joe Grady, Chief Financial Officer – Contango Oil & Gas (MCF)
- David Demshur, Chairman and CEO – Core Lab (CLB)
- John Schiller, Chairman and CEO – Energy XXI (EXXI)
- Bob Herlin and Randy Keys, CEO and COO – Evolution Petroleum (EPM)
- Kirk Trosclair, President and COO – GreenHunter Resources (GRH)
- Gary Evans, Chairman and CEO – Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR)
- John Brawley, Chief Financial Officer – Miller Energy Resources (MILL)
- Andy Clifford, President – Saratoga Resources (SARA)
- Craig Rasmuson, Chief Operations Officer – Synergy Resources (SYRG)
- Will McAndrews, Chief Operations Officer – Torchlight Energy (TRCH)
Global sponsors of Oil & Gas 360® are Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank, Netherland Sewell & Associates, Preng & Associates, and Hein and Associates.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.