Hein & Associates is a leading accounting and advisory firm, and has served both public and private companies for more than 30 years. According to its web site (www.heincpa.com), Hein is ranked among the Top 25 auditors serving SEC registrants in Accounting News Report, and Accounting Today lists Hein among the nation’s overall Top 100 accounting and advisory firms.
American City Business Journals on November 22, 2013, recognized seven Hein partners as a “Who’s Who in Energy.” The business journal network consists of locations in Dallas, Denver, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, St. Louis, Columbus and Pittsburgh. All locations contributed to the naming of the list, which highlighted key figures in the energy industry.
The Hein partners who earned this recognition are:
- Megan McFarland, Partner, Dallas Audit Services Leader, National Energy Practice Leader
- Charles Grube, Houston Audit Partner and Houston Energy Practice Leader.
- Brad Ross, National Office Partner, National Transaction Services Practice Leader
- Jim Harden, National Office Principle, National Valuation Services Practice Leader
- Greg Pfahl, Denver Audit Partner and National Alternative Energy Practice Leader
- Tracy Pharis, Denver Audit Partner, Denver Audit Services Leader
- Patrick Hanley, Denver Tax Partner, Denver Energy Practice Leader
Five partners were named to the list in 2012, including Megan McFarland, Charles Grube, Greg Pfahl and Brad Ross.
In addition, the Colorado Business Journal and 5280 magazine awarded Mira Fine, National Director of Tax Services, as a 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager in her respective category. Ms. Fine is now a four-time winner of the award.
Hein & Associates and its partners have now been nationally recognized in 2013 on five separate occasions. Other milestones include:
- 2014 Vault Accounting 50 (placed 47th), a ranking of the 50 best accounting firms to work for in North America.
- Inside Public Accounting’s “Best of the Best” list, an honor awarded to 50 firms for the best combination of planning, strategy and execution. Hein has made the list in four of the past five years.
- Inside Public Accounting’s “All-Star Firm” in the “Top Training Firm” category. The list involved the participation of more than 500 firms.
[sam_ad id=”32″ codes=”true”]