Harlan H. Chappelle, President and Chief Executive Officer of Alta Mesa Holdings L.P., presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference 20®.
Alta Mesa is a privately held company engaged in onshore oil and natural gas acquisition, exploitation, exploration and production whose focus is to maximize the profitability of their assets in a safe and environmentally sound manner. The firm headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Production for the second quarter of 2015 averaged approximately 19,000 BOEPD compared to approximately 18,400 BOEPD in 2Q-2014. The company’s production mix consisted of 71% oil and natural gas liquids, up from 62% liquids in Q2’14.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Can you go into more detail on the location of your Eagle Ford assets?
- Very impressive performance in Oklahoma – from a regular perspective, what’s your thought on the earthquakes and water disposal options in that area?
- You are drilling in the STACK area, what is the efficiency ratio for those two rigs?
- You benefited from a reduction in LOEs in 2015. Do you have any projections for 2016?
- What have you done to increase PV10 value by making gains in drilling times and operating costs?
- Can you review your discussions on the reserve base lending financing?
- Can you talk a little bit about the gas group you recently acquired? And what the current production looks like?
- Can you give us an overview on the ownership structure?
- Can you give any thoughts on the consistencies of oil in the different formations you operate in?
- Do you have any midstream take away?
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of the companies covered in this report or on Oil & Gas 360®. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s reports or Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this report.