SPOKANE, WA--(Marketwired - December 29, 2015) - Ambient Water (OTCQB: AWGI), a leading provider of atmospheric water generation systems for extracting water from humidity in the air, today released a summary of key accomplishments during 2015.
The last year has been considerably busy for Ambient Water as world leaders continue to put an increased focus on climate change and water scarcity issues. We'd like to share with you some of the highlights:
- Ambient Water has continued to place a strong emphasis on pursuing commercial and industrial uses for its atmospheric water generation systems. The Company has continued to have positive conversations with key leaders across the globe for applications in oil & gas, water scarcity, drought relief, and vertical farming. The Company recently began rigorous testing on a turnkey, closed-loop vertical farming solution with partner BW GLOBAL Structures, Inc. These structures can be quickly deployed in just a couple of days, with water production shortly after and a food source within a week.
- The Company delivered and installed its first commercial application of its Ambient Water 400 at Applied Cryo Technologies in Houston, Texas. The AW 400 operated as an abundant water source on-site for several months, while also providing data back to the Company detailing amount of water generated, atmospheric conditions present, and power consumed by the machine.
- The Company had a successful year showcasing their technology across the globe. An example of this success was the signing of an MOU with Penida Capital for exclusive manufacturing and sale of the AW2500 in Indonesia.
- Company CEO Keith White took part in several high profile discussions and demonstrations of water technology and global water scarcity issues, including a demonstration of the Ambient Water 400 on the steps of California's State Capitol with support from key policy makers. CEO Keith White also spoke as part of the "SMART CITY in Makassar, Making it Work" panel at the ASEAN Mayors and Makassar Investment Forum in Indonesia.
- The Company's technology, as well as insights from industry leadership, were featured heavily in key business and trade publications throughout the year, including an article in USA Today highlighting atmospheric water generation technology as a potential solution to drought. Other key media placements include International Business Times, GreenBiz, RigZone, Sacramento Bee, Water Technology, and more. For a full list, please visit our website.
The issue of drought and water scarcity has been thrust to the forefront as world leaders have put an emphasis on climate change issues. There is an increased realization that natural weather occurrences and conservation are not enough to solve our current water woes. Leaders are now putting an emphasis on technologies that can be a more long-term solution, including in California where Gov. Brown recently earmarked $5 million in 2016 for such a purpose.
With heightened awareness creates great market opportunity for Ambient Water to showcase its technology as a long-term solution to the world's water issues. We will continue to develop our technology for our core focus verticals with an eye toward continuing momentum in 2016.
Ambient Water's patented atmospheric water generation technology literally makes water out of thin air, transforming humidity into an abundant source of clean water near the point of use. With multiple systems already commercially available or in development, the Company's technology produces clean and fresh water for a host of commercial industries, including oil and gas exploration and farming, while also providing fresh drinking water for homes, offices, and communities.
A full list of features and specifications of the Ambient Water 400 can be found here.
About Ambient Water Corp.
Ambient Water pioneered atmospheric water generation technology for extracting water from humidity in the air. Drawing from the renewable ocean of water vapor in the air that we breathe, the Company's patented technology cost-effectively transforms humidity into an abundant source of clean water near the point of use. The scalable and modular systems can be configured for a number of water-sensitive applications ranging from oil and gas exploration to vertical farming. The systems can also be configured to produce high quality drinking water for homes, offices, and communities. For a thirsty planet on the verge of a water crisis, Ambient Water makes clean water out of thin air. To learn more about Ambient Water, visit our website at http://www.AmbientWater.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Matters discussed in this press release contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. When used in this press release, the words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "may," "intend," "expect" and similar expressions identify such forward-looking statements. Actual results, performance or achievements could differ materially from those contemplated, expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein. These forward-looking statements are based largely on the expectations of the Company and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. These risks include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties associated with: the impact of economic, competitive and other factors affecting the Company and its operations, markets, products, and prospects for sales, failure to commercialize our technology, failure of technology to perform as expected, failure to earn profit or revenue, higher costs than expected, persistent operating losses, ownership dilution, inability to repay debt, failure of acquired businesses to perform as expected, the impact on the national and local economies resulting from terrorist actions, and U.S. actions subsequently and other factors detailed in reports filed by the Company.
Source: Marketwired (Canada)
(December 29, 2015 - 2:05 PM EST)
News by QuoteMedia