R. A. Walker, Chief Executive Officer and President, Jim Kleckner, Vice President of Operations and John Colglazier, Vice President of Investor Relations and Communications at Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation’s mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world’s health and welfare. As of year-end 2011, the company had approximately 2.54 billion barrels-equivalent of proved reserves, making it one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies. Operations are focused in the Permian Basin of Southeast New Mexico and West Texas.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- What is the main takeaway in the DJ Basin?
- Can you talk about infrastructure in the Eagle Ford shale?
- What’s the capacity for the rail loading facility?
- Do you think the Codell is a good representation of production across all of Wattenburg?
- What are you chasing and seeing in the Powder River Basin?
- What is the quality of oil that you are seeing in that area?
- Have there been any caps on processing capacity due to NGLs already in the pipeline?
- The 9,000-foot lateral in the Wattenburg that you mentioned in your presentation. Where is that?
- What would be the additional costs on that lateral?
- What is your transportation costs coming out of Wattenburg? Where do you see them going as production increases?
- What is the relative performance of the Codell and the Niobrara?
- Are you planning on doing any exploration just outside of the Wattenburg?
Click here for Anadarko Petroleum’s webcast.