Marty Proctor, Chief Executive Officer of Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Baytex Energy Corp. is a dividend-paying conventional oil and gas corporation based in Calgary, Alberta. The company is engaged in the acquisition, development and production of oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and has an emerging presence in the United States.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Back to the Bakken properties that you sold to Samson, do you think they are doing a good job operating them?
- With your leverage quite low, and with the payout ratio fairly low, and with continuing increases in production, will you be able to keep up the three year increase in the dividend?
- Enerplus has a stock reinvestment plan for US holders where you don’t have to pay the 15% holding tax, will you be adding this feature for US holders?
- Are you doing any marketing of your heavy oil differentials?
- What is the market like for petroleum coke? Do you know anything about it?
- Do you see big pipe coming in to take over your rail transport? What about Keystone?
Click here for Baytex Energy’s webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.