Frederick Barrett, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Robert Howard, Chief Financial Officer of Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Bill Barrett Corporation is an independent oil and gas company focused on natural gas exploration and development in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Any update on your refining capacity?
- Can you speak to the enthusiasm about horizontal wells on your end as opposed to vertical wells that others are pursuing?
- What are some of the tradeoffs you’re thinking about with respect to a Uinta drilling program versus a Powder River or DJ Basin drilling program?
- Are you targeting a different area than Rosetta was in southern Alberta seeing as they have been pulling out?
- Looking at Lake Canyon, as you move south you seem to lose pressure, and north, the pressure seems to increase. Can we conclude that the more south you move the less likely horizontal drilling is to work?
- When you look at the upside in the Niobrara, what are your plans in 2013? What do you anticipate going after?
- Are you the operators in your Wattenburg Field acreage?
- Is there any thought to selling some of the assets that you might not like as much, particularly in Colorado?
Click here for Bill Barrett Corporation’s webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.