Chip Johnson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO), presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 20.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. Its current operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Utica Shale in Ohio, the Delaware Basin in West Texas, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, and the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania.
Carrizo recorded oil production of 22,284 BOPD in its second quarter results for 2015, 21% above the same quarter of 2014. The company’s 2015 crude oil production growth guidance increased to 19% on a year over year basis, which places fiscal 2015 oil production at an average of 22,425 BOPD.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- You said the frac schedule wouldn’t be worse any more. What do you think about this?
- What do you think about 2016? Can you clarify your CapEx plans and your general framework?
- What is your operation plan for 2016?
- Do you think about other rig programs? Is there a place where you think you think can provide more efficiency?
- You staggered laterals to drive revenues. Have you used other tests so far?
- Will you try to get further west in the Permian?
- Where are your 2016 probable drilling locations?
- What is the composition of production ahead? What would you say the breakpoint is in terms oil compensation?
- What kind of money are you making on your improved recovery wells?
- How do you plan on managing your balance sheet?
- How do you manage your assets, strategically?
Click here for the webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of the companies covered in this report or on Oil & Gas 360®. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s reports or Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this report.