Tim Leach, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President, Steve Pruett, Senior Vice President of Corporate Development, and Price Moncrief, Vice President of Capital Markets and Strategy at Concho Resources Inc. (CXO) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Concho Resources Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties. The Company’s operations are focused in the Permian Basin of Southeast New Mexico and West Texas.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- On the horizontal Yeso play, what are the returns going to look like?
- Are you exploring any Mississippian plays?
- Can you talk about plans to grow production?
- How much production do you think the Permian Basin is capable of?
- How many rigs can you run now while still being as efficient as you currently are?
- Do you have the infrastructure in place to continue to rapidly grow?
- Any westbound crude oil pipelines to California?
- Did you see similar results for the 3 horizontal wells in the Delaware Basin?
- Did you indicate to us that the southern part of the Delaware Basin has the most upside?
- How is the M&A environment in the Permian Basin?
- What are you going to do with the proceeds from planned divestitures?
- Do you expect to have one buyer for divestitures or multiple?
- Why are capital costs coming down in the Permian?
- Can you discuss differences in the capital budgets for the three basins you operate in?
Click here for Concho Resources’ webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.