Allan Keel, Chief Executive Officer, and Joe Grady, Chief Financial Officer of Contango Oil and Gas (NYSE MKT: MCF) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Services Conference™ 13. Contango Oil & Gas Company is a Houston, Texas based, independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas offshore in the shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the onshore Texas Gulf Coast and Rocky Mountain regions of the United States. Additional information is available on the Company’s website at http://contango.com.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- How much of Madison Grimes is in your PV10?
- In putting your gathering capacity together, what do you need from other operators?
- In the areas where you are, is this where you would invest your capital program; do you see acquisition opportunities?
- What is your overall plan with hedges?
- What is the level of drilling in 2015?
- Your offshore contribution is more than half of your production; are there to be any capital draws for your offshore asset?
- How would you characterize your offshore production—is it stable?
- Was that first Mowry well a vertical or horizontal?
- Is the play comparable to Converse County?
- Why did the other operator do a small project, a small well?
- You’ve been fairly disciplined in your use of CapEx from cash flow; do you have more cash flow than you are spending?
- Are there opportunities you are seeing in the vicinity of your currently operated areas?
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.