Harold Hamm, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Rick Bott, Chief Operating Officer and other members from Continental Resources’ (CLR)senior management team presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference®17. Continental Resources is a Top 10 petroleum liquids producer in the United States and the largest leaseholder in the nation’s premier oil play, the Bakken Play of North Dakota and Montana. Based in Oklahoma City, the company also has a leading presence in the Anadarko Woodford Play of Oklahoma and the Red River Units Play of North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana. Founded in 1967, Continental’s growth strategy has focused on crude oil since the 1980s. The company reported total revenues of $1.6 billion for 2011 and is on track to triple production and proved reserves from 2009 to 2014.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- What are your 2013 production plans?
- What are your thoughts and/or plans to expand west?
- What impact would a decrease in oil prices have on your company?
- Are you currently putting capital towards some of your legacy assets?
- Considering all of the moving parts in the organization currently, describe the takeaway from all of the recent events moving forward?
- If Romney is elected, how would that affect Continental and the industry?
- If Romney is elected, who will manage my shares?
- Do you see us exporting crude oil in the future?
- What steps are you taking towards improving completion costs?
- What percent of acreage outside the de-risked area will be HBP?
- What is the anticipated growth rate for 2013?
- Do you see any joint venture possibilities in the near future?
- What do you think about the prospect of consolidating in the future?
- Have you considered refracturing any areas?
Click here for the Continental Resources webcast.