David Demshur, Chief Executive Officer, and Richard Bergmark, Chief Financial Officer of Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Services Conference™ 13. Core Laboratories N.V. (www.corelab.com) is a leading provider of proprietary and patented reservoir description, production enhancement, and reservoir management services used to optimize petroleum reservoir performance. The Company has over 70 offices in more than 50 countries and is located in every major oil-producing region in the world. Its Shareholder Capital Return Program has returned more than $2.0 billion to its shareholders in the last 12 years.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Your fluids revenue seems to grow faster, is that due to the growth in unconventional?
- What do you see as your addressable market?
- What do you consider your needle mover
- You mentioned 2008-2009, what happened to your margins in 08-09?
- A lot of US E&P’s are delaying in hopes of negotiating lower service contract prices, how do you feel that might affect your guidance?
- Can you articulate your position of why you are more bullish on oil?
- Marshall (Atkins, Raymond James) commented on increased US production. How do you feel about that?
- It seemed during our last conference call that not all of your clients know about all of your services, is that the case, and is that an opportunity?
- What is the employee count for your production enhancement in the US?
- What is your model, low cost or proprietary, and how might they fit together?
- How do you feel about the possibility that oil prices go through the roof?
- Can you talk about your pricing model?
- Onshore vs. offshore, how do you see that playing out
- Why do you think the Gulf of Mexico is going to be the most active it’s been? And how much of you deepwater business is in the Gulf?
- Can you comment on renewable and their competitiveness at high oil prices?
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.