Phil Rykhoek, President and Chief Executive Officer of Denbury Resources (DNR) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Denbury Resources Inc. is a growing independent oil and gas company. The Company is the largest oil and natural gas producer in both Mississippi and Montana, owns the largest reserves of carbon dioxide used for tertiary oil recovery east of the Mississippi River, and holds significant operating acreage in the Rocky Mountain and Gulf Coast regions. The Company’s goal is to increase the value of acquired properties through a combination of exploitation, drilling and proven engineering extraction practices, with its most significant emphasis on CO2 tertiary recovery operations.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- What is your attitude about share buybacks?
- Do you see more priority in the Rockies or the Gulf Coast?
- Is there a drive to lower drilling and completion costs?
- Is there a reason you sometimes have the Green Field listed, but sometimes you do not?
- What is the planning horizon for the company?
- What factors are you looking for in fields?
- Are you interested in establishing a presence in the Permian?
- Do you see yourself marketing helium and what is the expected impact on revenue?
- What is the outlook for anthropogenic CO2?
- What is the competitive landscape in anthropogenic CO2 fields?
- What do you see in trends in pricing when bidding on oil fields?
- How many large fields in the Gulf Coast do you see coming on in the next two years or less?
Click here for the Denbury Resources webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.