DUBLIN, December 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ws7pxb/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Eagle Ford Shale Wastewater" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
- An abundance of shale oil formations in the United States and Canada, combined with the latest technology to release them, has fostered growth in this sector in North America over the past decade
- Reservoirs that have very low permeability are the ones with an abundance of shale oil. Its extraction can only be accomplished with the use of unconventional methods as this oil cannot flow easily to the surface
- Hydraulic fracking has been a critical technique employed. Fracking fluid is primarily composed of water, along with other thickening agents, and is used to create cracks in shale rocks. This then allow the release of natural gas, petroleum, and other by-products through these open fissures
This insight provides a systematic overview of wastewater treatment options by shale basin. The United States has a number of shale basins, of which the author has identified some key basins where wastewater treatment is a need. This market insight aims at identifying characteristics of the major shale basins, wastewater treatment options in each shale basin, and key stakeholder dynamics.
It also takes a deeper look into the Eagle Ford basin to provide an overview of the specific concerns associated with wastewater treatment and reuse. This analysis covers an overview of companies present in the space, providing the key tiers of competition
1. Executive Summary
2. United States Shale Basins
3. Eagle Ford Shale Basin History
4. Wastewater Overview
5. Key Wastewater Treatment Features of the Eagle Ford Basin
7. Stakeholder Dynamics
8. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ws7pxb/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: PR Newswire
(December 2, 2015 - 2:00 AM EST)
News by QuoteMedia