James McManus, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Energen Corp. (EGN) presented today along with other senior managers at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Energen Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company with headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama. Through Energen Resources Corporation, the company has approximately 950 million barrels of oil-equivalent proved, probable, and possible reserves. These all-domestic reserves are located mainly in the Permian and San Juan basins.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Can you explain more about your 2013 projections?
- How is the service capacity in the Permian Basin right now?
- Can you talk more about the geology of the Wolfberry and the Wolfbone?
- How do the strategies differ between the two?
- Are you planning on any horizontal drilling on the 3rd Bone Spring?
- Are you optimistic in the opportunities in the San Juan region?
- How were you able to reduce drilling costs?
- Can you elaborate on the water issue in the Delaware Basin?
- What is your leasing acquisition budget for the upcoming year?
- How are you completing the Wolfcamp?
- Do you have any acreage in Pecos County?
- What are your thoughts on the gas macro for the next year?
Click here for Energen Corp.’s webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.