Robert J. Waters, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Enerplus Corporation (NYSE: ERF), presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference 20®.
Enerplus is a North American energy producer with a portfolio of high quality oil and gas assets in resource plays that offer significant organic growth potential.
In the company’s Q2’15 earnings release, Enerplus increased its 2015 production guidance and volumes grew by 7% quarter over quarter to 107,429 BOE per day. Their cost savings strategy decreasing the annual operating cost guidance to $9.25 per BOE from $9.75.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- What is your dividend plan for 2016; do you have any plans for a cut?
- Compared to your peers in the same area, what is your cost of service? How do your AFEs compare with your peers?
- Have you considered bringing on another rig by acquiring other firms in a different area?
- You mentioned your breakeven cost is $70, are there any added differentials after you consider transportation cost?
- Do you rely 100% on pipeline transportation or are there any other pipelines under construction that could be beneficial to Enerplus?
- Has the transportation cost come down at all, compared to service cost?
- You mentioned the technology you use in Canada, will it eventually be applicable in North Dakota?
- Are you still flaring Bakken gas? How much is that? Are you receiving any regulatory problems from the government?
Click here for the webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of the companies covered in this report or on Oil & Gas 360®. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s reports or Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this report.