David Porges, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of EQT Corporation (NYSE: EQT), presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 20.
EQT Corporation is an integrated energy company with emphasis on Appalachian area natural gas production, gathering, and transmission. With more than 125 years of experience, EQT continues to be a leader in the use of advanced horizontal drilling technology – designed to minimize the potential impact of drilling-related activities and reduce the overall environmental footprint.
In the second quarter 2015, EQT’s production sales volume was 34% higher compared to the prior year quarter. In the same time frame, midstream gathering revenue was 35% higher, midstream transmission revenue was 19% higher. The company also completed the successful initial public offering of EQT GP Holdings, LP.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Can you illustrate the margins on EQT Midstream (EQM)?
- The Mountain Valley Pipeline project is scheduled to be in service by Q4’18. What do you think about the financials, such as CAPEX, EQM or Debt-to-Equity figures?
- With all the takeaways coming along, what do you think about Henry Hub differentials?
- Do you see sources outside of the Appalachia that compete with that region?
- How do you decide on your tax reduction strategy?
- Are you guys still looking for new technologies intended for NGL exploration?
- Back to the Utica – do you believe ceramics is necessary?
- In your presentation, you talked about your Marcellus gathering pipeline. Do you think the infrastructure is able to support the Utica as well?
- What’s your production capacity now? Are these wells choking back?
- What are the implications of your Utica results?
Click here for the webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of the companies covered in this report or on Oil & Gas 360®. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s reports or Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this report.