BOCA RATON, FL--(Marketwired - March 17, 2015) - Earth Science Tech, Inc. (OTCQB: ETST) ("ETST" or "the Company"), a unique biotechnology company focused on nutraceuticals, bioceuticals and dietary supplements, announced today that ETST has signed and executed a national distribution and licensing agreement with Ivape Vapor in Blaine, MN. Under this new agreement, ETST will ship its "Ultra-High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil" to Ivape Vapor, ETST and Ivape Vapor will work together to scientifically blend, mix and formulate the world's best E-Liquids (E-Juices) for E-Cigs and Vaping using the ETST All Natural Scientific "Ultra-High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil". Ivape Vapor is responsible for bottling the finished product and shipping it to their and ETST's large distribution network which will include retail store fronts, vendors, distributors and consumers wanting the very best CBD Vape Oil. It's important for the market to understand that the ETST "Ultra High Grade CBD Rich Hemp Oil" is the newest scientific breakthrough, all natural and organic nutraceutical product for E-Liquids (E-Juices). For those consumers, vape stores, e-cig stores and distributors looking for the world's best CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil to mix and formulate a leading E-Liquid (E-Juice) product, the ETST "Ultra High Grade CBD Rich Hemp Oil" is it. If you're interested in securing this new cutting edge product or have questions please contact us today at email@example.com. CBD (Cannabidiol) is a natural constituent of hemp oil and legal to consume, sell and possess in the U.S.A. and over 40 countries as a nutritional and dietary supplement.
ETST would like to announce it has shipped its first large batch of ETST "Ultra-High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil" to Ivape Vapor and both companies are preparing to blend, mix and formulate the first 3,000 E-Liquid (E-Juice) bottles (15ml) to be sold at a wide variety of E-Cig and Vapor Stores. Each E-Liquid (E-Juice) bottle (15ml) will contain 100mg of ETST "Ultra-High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil" which is an all-natural and organic nutraceutical product designed for the overall health and wellness markets as well as consumers worldwide.
ETST is looking forward to rapidly expand the distribution of its All Natural, Organic and Scientific formulated "Ultra-High Grade CBD Rich Hemp Oil" into many new retail storefronts to be used as the World's Best Cutting Edge oil for formulating Health and Wellness CBD (Cannabidiol) Hemp Oil E-liquids for E-Cigs and Vaping. ETST and IVape Vapor have already formulated and created the top best 5 tasting and vaping flavors for its initial national rollout which will include:
- Xstacy (Apple + a blend of other key flavors)
- Magical (Secret Strawberry Cocktail)
- Smiley (Kiwi Mix)
- Fantasy (Blue Berry Blend)
- Menthol (Vape n Blaze)
A company spokesperson from Ivape Vapor stated, "We are thrilled to have signed this distribution and licensing agreement with ETST. We are very happy to be working with ETST as the world leader for "Ultra-High Grade CBD Rich Hemp Oil". We have already gotten very positive feedback and presales on the samples we launched with ETST over the past few weeks. We have been working for countless hours with ETST to formulate and mix the top best 5 flavors for our new national distribution roll-out here in the USA with ETST. We plan on mixing, formulating, labeling and shipping the first 3,000 bottles (15ml) of E-Liquids (E-Juices) to our vendors as well as to dozens of storefronts. Each bottle (15ml) of E-Liquid (E-Juice) will include 100mg of ETST Ultra-High Grade CBD Rich Hemp Oil to be used for vaping with Vaporizers or with E-Cigs."
To view a sneak preview of the 1st ETST and Ivape Vapor label of the "Fantasy" blue berry blend E-Liquid (E-Juice), stay current with updates and details on the distribution roll-out please visit http://www.earthsciencetech.com/ultra-high-grade-cbd-rich-hemp-oil/ from time to time. The company plans on adding more and more information as we get it to the website.
ETST is excited to announce and roll-out its national brand and distribution of "Ultra-High Grade CBD Rich Hemp Oil" with Ivape Vapor. Both ETST and Ivape Vapor will exclusively use the ETST "Ultra-High Grade CBD Rich Hemp Oil" to formulate its very own CBD Rich Hemp Oil flavor E-Liquids to be used with E-Cigs and Vaporizers. This new cutting edge "Ultra-High Grade CBD Rich Hemp Oil" is the leading product in the market place for vendors, storefront, retailers, manufacturers, distributors and or companies that are currently in or are looking to emerge in the rapidly growing E-Cig and Vapor industry. ETST has some exciting news on the horizon in regards to this new breakthrough "Ultra-High Grade CBD Rich Hemp Oil". ETST and Ivape Vapor plan on updating the market in the near term with many new details on expanding their brand nationwide within the E-Cig and Vaping industry.
ETST invites all interested parties to contact the company now at firstname.lastname@example.org in regards to securing its "High Grade or Ultra-High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil" in bulk for wholesale, resale, private labeling or distribution. ETST is always open to forming new strategic partnerships, joint ventures and/or supplying vendors, resellers and third party distribution companies with its High Grade or Ultra-High Grade CBD Rich Hemp Oil at wholesale prices in order to better help supply consumers as well as the health and wellness markets on a large scale. Please don't hesitate to contact the company with any questions or inquiries at email@example.com. You can also visit www.earthsciencetech.com/cbd-rich-hemp-oil.
ETST is in the business of manufacturing and marketing products which utilize the CBD component of hemp oil for overall health, wellness, nutritional and palliative purposes. ETST goal is to help consumers Worldwide with their overall health and wellness through advanced formulations with its CBD Rich Hemp Oil and cutting edge nutraceuticals and dietary supplements. ETST believes that CBD Rich Hemp Oil awareness today is where Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids were 15 to 20 years ago. CBD Rich Hemp Oil is posed to be the most renowned and effective natural compound and botanical alternative introduced to the nutritional and dietary supplement industry in decades. ETST plans on continuing to do a lot of research, studies, tests and clinicals with the University of Central Oklahoma as well as other 3rd
party labs in regards to its ETST CBD Rich Hemp Oil. Consumers worldwide desperately need more effective safe botanical alternatives to help them with their overall health and internal wellness. Modern science has identified over 400 phytonutrients in various parts of the industrial hemp plant from the seeds right through to the roots. These include hundreds of Terpenoids, Essential Oils and Antioxidants but perhaps the most dynamic are a group of 80 compounds called Cannabinoids that are exclusively found in Hemp and one other place; our bodies. ETST CBD Rich Hemp Oil contains all the synergistic Cannabinoids, Terpenoids, Essential Oils and other compounds found in the industrial hemp plant. There are roughly 80 different phyto-cannabinoids, most prominently CBD, CBC, CBG, CBN, and most likely others yet to be effectively identified. In addition to the cannabinoids present in our full spectrum ram industrial hemp oil extracts, there are also many other types of natural molecules and phyto-chemical compounds such as amino acids, sugars, vitamins, fatty acids (including omega 3 & 6), flavanoids, ketones, nitrogenous compounds, alkanes, alcohols, glycosides, pigments, hemp seed oil, water, and terpenes. The most common terpenes in our CBD oils are Beta-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene Oxide, Myrcene, Terpinolene, α Bisabolol, α Pinene, Nerolidol, Ocimene and Phytol. Hemp oil contains more essential fatty acids than any other plant.
Humans are designed with a built-in Endocannabinoid System (ECS). It is your body's way of communicating with itself and properly regulating the way every other body system functions from your brain to your toes. Endocannabinoid System (ECS) has shown to control pain sensation, appetite, temperature regulation, stress reactivity, immune function, and sleep as well as other processes. Even more interesting is that muscle and fat tissue also utilize these receptors to control their processes. Consumers should think of the Endocannabinoid System as one of the body's main control and command centers for tweaking your metabolism's ability to react and adapt to the world around it. Like many other nutrients in our diet, Cannabinoids can become exhausted and in need of steady dietary replenishment. Scientific studies and data show that CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil as well as all micronutrients (phytonutrients) and phyto-cannabinoids found in the oil work in harmony with the human body's own endocannabinoid system making a positive effect for overall health and wellness.
Here are some recent highlights from ETST and its High Grade CBD Rich Hemp Oil with the University of Central Oklahoma and its lead investigator Dr. Wei R. Chen:
- On October 9, 2014 ETST announced positive preliminary test results on the effects of ETST Hemp Oil Enriched with CBD-Cannabidiol on Animal Breast Cancer Cells and on Normal Cells. ETST had previously announced that the initial report from the Sponsored Research Agreement with the University of Central Oklahoma and its lead investigator Dr. Wei R. Chen showed the effects of its Hemp Oil Enriched with CBD-Cannabidiol (provided by Earth Science Tech, Inc.) on animal breast cancer cells and on normal cells. The results of this preliminary study indicate that with appropriate dose, in this case with ETST proprietary Hemp Oil Enriched with CBD-Cannabidiol dose, Hemp Oil Enriched with CBD-Cannabidiol can inhibit the proliferation of cancer cells more than that of normal cells. This purpose of the experiment with the University of Central Oklahoma and its lead investigator Dr. Wei R. Chen was to investigate the effects of ETST Hemp oil Enriched with CBD-Cannabidiol on animal breast cancer cells and on normal cells. If Hemp Oil Enriched with CBD-Cannabidiol has the same effect in vivo, it may help with cancer patients. However, further experiments are needed to investigate the effects of Hemp Oil Enriched with CBD-Cannabidiol on different cells, particularly on immune cells. ETST recently entered Stage 2 of Research on its Hemp Oil Enriched with CBD (Cannabidiol) on immune cells.
- On January 16, 2015 ETST secured a Ground Breaking Second Provisional Patent for its CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil Because of its Findings with the University of Central Oklahoma and the Effects of CBD on Immune Cells. Under the sponsorship of ETST, researchers at the University of Central Oklahoma have been investigating the effects of CBD on immune cells with ETST using the ETST CBD Rich Hemp Oil. ETST would like to let the market and its shareholders know that this new patent (Patent Name is "Cannabidiol Compositions and Uses 2," Serial No. 62102538) was filed because of the positive ETST new findings under its sponsorship with the University of Central Oklahoma (as shown in the above Immune cell report and effects of ETST CBD Rich Hemp Oil on Macrophages). These finding are breakthroughs in this field and are a result of the ETST new relationship with its international raw supplier of a higher quality CBD Rich Hemp Oil and its sponsorship with the University of Central Oklahoma. With these new studies and test results, ETST has 2 provisional patents and inventions with its CBD Rich Hemp Oil (patent Serial No. 62102538 and patent Serial No. 62061577). Additionally, ETST has a total of ten (10) new claims for its Hemp Oil Enriched with CBD (Cannabidiol) and Hemp Oil Enriched with Proprietary Additives. Partial Abstract of new Patent Serial No. 62102538: A composition having cannabidiol, alone, or as a component of hemp oil, for use in treating or preventing cancer. The composition may include D-limonene, which contributes synergistically to the anticancer efficacy of the composition.
- On January 26, 2015 ETST announced Positive Test Results of its Product CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil; In Collaboration with the University of Central Oklahoma, Test Results Demonstrate that CBD Rich Hemp Oil Enhances Immune Function. The results of this preliminary study indicate that with appropriate CBD concentrations, hemp oil can stimulate macrophages to produce TNF α (Figure 1) and can also enhance the TNF α production stimulated by LPS (Figure 2). The effects of CBD Rich hemp oil on immune cells may be used to improve cancer treatment. However, further experiments, particularly in vivo studies, are needed to determine the effects of CBD Rich Hemp Oil on inducing and enhancing anti-tumor immune responses. ETST received the results from the Sponsored Research Agreement with the University of Central Oklahoma, a public institution of higher education, showing the effects of its CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil (provided by Earth Science Tech, Inc.) on immune cells. The study illustrated that ETST CBD Rich Hemp was capable of Stimulating and Enhancing Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNFα) Production by Macrophages. Under the sponsorship of Earth Science Tech (ETST), researchers at the University of Central Oklahoma have been investigating the effects of CBD on immune cells with ETST using the ETST CBD Rich Hemp Oil. Led by lead investigator Dr. Wei R. Chen, the team found that ETST hemp oil solution used in appropriate CBD concentrations could stimulate macrophages, an important immune cell, through the production of TNF α. The cytokine TNF α is a key cell signaler in the recruitment of immune cells. Maintaining a healthy immune system is key in health and may help in the fight of cancer. Furthermore, they also found that the CBD was capable of enhancing TNF α production by macrophages initiated by other compounds. Dr. Chen's team believes that the effects of hemp oil enriched with CBD on immune cells may be used to improve cancer treatment, particularly in combination with other treatment modalities. In collaboration with Dr. Chen, ETST plans continued studies to determine the effects of hemp oil with CBD on inducing and enhancing anti-tumor immune responses.
As always, ETST would like to thank Dr. Wei Chen and the College of Mathematics and Science at the University of Central Oklahoma for these recent reports, research, studies, tests and clinicals on the effects of ETST High Grade CBD Rich Hemp Oil. Dr. Wei Chen, a veteran laser cancer treatment specialist who received his master's and Ph.D. degrees in theoretical high-energy physics from the University of Oregon, has done extensive work in the area of laser treatment of breast cancer and is working with a foreign drug company to advance and exploit the technology under development. Dr. Chen is a world renowned scientist, researcher and university professor whose laboratory is prominent in various areas including the application of CBD (Cannabidiol). Dr. Chen, who is also UCO's Assistant Dean of the College of Mathematics & Science, is a world-renown scientist and researcher, possessing a considerable decades-plus track record in laser breast cancer treatment research. Dr. Chen has published over 110 research articles to date and is a fellow of the leading not-for-profit interdisciplinary organization dedicated to advancing the science and application of light, the International Society for Optics and Photonics.
ETST High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil: ETST High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil is natural and formulated using a wide array of cutting-edge technologies. ETST is capable of supplying and offering its High Grade CBD Rich Hemp Oil in all 50 states and over 40 countries as a nutritional and dietary supplement designed to support overall health and wellness. ETST's High Grade CBD Rich Hemp Oil is All Natural and derived completely from the federally legal industrial hemp plant. Industrial Hemp (Hemp) is not marijuana and will not get you 'high' and it does not require a medical license of any kind to authorize purchase. It is lab tested multiple times during the manufacturing process, from seed to shelf. This also includes being tested for CBD content, other Cannabinoid content, yeast/mold/fungus, and bacteria like E. coli to ensure safety and top quality. Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring constituent of the hemp plant (seed, stem and stalk). It is the most abundant non-psychoactive cannabinoid in hemp (cannabis), and is commonly used as a dietary supplement to support general health, immune system support, nervous system and much more. Research shows that many scientists and doctors think the cannabinoids work synergistically to support the whole human endo-cannabinoid system (internal and natural human cannabinoid system). Furthermore, many scientists and doctors believe the endo-cannabinoid system plays a fundamental role in the functioning of many of the major human physiological systems, including the immune and nervous systems. Hemp oil contains CBD -- a non-psychoactive compound of the plant. There are millions of hemp oil consumers around the world and this number is rapidly rising with an increasing number of reports and studies showing a variety of benefits of hemp oil. ETST does not grow, sell or distribute any substances that violate United States Law or the controlled substance act. ETST does sell and distribute hemp based products. ETST does not grow, sell or distribute any substances that violate United States Law or the controlled substance act. ETST does sell and distribute industrial hemp based products.
ABOUT ETST (www.earthsciencetech.com): ETST is a unique Biotechnology company focused on delivering cutting edge Nutraceuticals, Bioceuticals and Dietary Supplements designed for excellence in the areas of Health, Wellness, Sports and Alternative Medicine and to improving the quality of life for Consumers Worldwide. ETST is also dedicated to providing Natural Alternatives to prescription medications through Nutritional Supplements and Dietary Supplements that help improve common disorders and illnesses. This may include products such as CBD (Cannabidiol) as a natural constituent of Hemp Oil, Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs, Botanicals, Personal Care Products, Homeopathies, Functional Foods and other products. These products may be in various formulations and delivery systems including (but not limited to) capsules, tablets, soft gels, chewables, liquids, creams, sprays, powders, and whole herbs. ETST is focused on researching and developing innovative Hemp extracts and to make them accessible Worldwide. ETST plans to be the premier supplier of the highest quality Hemp Oil Enriched with High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol). ETST's primary goal is to advance different High Quality Hemp extracts with a broad profile of Cannabinoids and additional natural molecules found in Industrial Hemp and to identify their distinct properties. The company is dedicated in offering its consumers the finest and purest quality All Natural CBD Rich Hemp oil while never compromising on quality. This High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp oil is classified as "food based" and therefore perfectly permissible in all 50 states and more than 40 countries. Cannabinoids (Cannabidiol/CBD) are natural constituents of the Hemp plant and CBD is derived from Hemp stalk and seed. Hemp oil is a well-known dietary supplement and the naturally occurring CBD possesses no psychoactive qualities and presents a continuing stream of overwhelming evidence of significant Health and Wellness benefits. With no psychoactive ingredient, CBD is a ready-for-market Hemp-based Nutraceutical. According to scientific and clinical studies, CBD has the potential to help a range of conditions including epilepsy, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic pain, alcoholism, schizophrenia, PTSD, antibiotic-resistant infections, and various neurological disorders (Source: National Center for Biotechnology Information http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov). CBD has moreover exhibited Neurogenic and Neuroprotective effects and its anti-cancer properties are currently being investigated at several academic research centers in the United States and abroad. The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) currently considers non-THC hemp based cannabinoids, including CBD, to be "food based" and therefore saleable. These new non-psychoactive CBD-rich hemp oil products that ETST has geared up to market and distribute are beyond reproach and available to consumers in all 50 states and in more than 40 countries. CBD (cannabidiol), a naturally occurring constituent of the Industrial Hemp plant, promotes and supports the nutritional health of aging bodies in particular. Source: US Government Patent #6,630,507 "Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants."
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
FORWARD LOOKING DISCLAIMER: This release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Readers are referred to the Securities and Exchange Commission filings filed by the Company on EDGAR at http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml, specifically the most recent reports which identify important risk facts that could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to review or confirm analysts' expectations or estimates or to publicly release any revisions to any forward-looking statements. The information contained in this press release should not be construed as any indication of the Company's future stock price, its revenues or results of operations.