John Chisholm, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Flotek Industries Inc. (NYSE: FTK), presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 20.
Flotek is a global developer and distributor of a portfolio of innovative oilfield technologies, including specialty chemicals and down-hole drilling and production equipment. It serves major and independent companies in the domestic and international oilfield service industry. Flotek Industries, Inc. is a publicly traded company headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Flotek’s revenue was $87.0 million in its Q2’15 results, an increase of 5.6% from first quarter 2015. Sales by volume for its CnF® technology increased by 76% and 34% from its Q1’15 and Q2’14 levels, respectively.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- The Q2 results seem to be pretty good. As the oil price decreases, would you recommend customers to reassess their risks in the market?
- As you are selling The Flotek Store to the public, are there any problems working with E&P firms which make the final decisions?
- You commented on FracMax™. Have you seen any improvement with 1) loading levels; 2) distributing system with The Flotek Store; 3) better wells?
- What’s the range of functional chemistry in your company?
- Any thoughts on pricing concessions? Is the pricing concession coming to an end?
- I noticed that the CICT margin increased in the second quarter, what’s the drive of that?
- Can you talk about the manufacturing capacity of CnF®? How much would you project that in the near future?
- In your presentation, you talked about new reservoir set up. Does that give you any competitive advantages as you cooperate with Core Laboratories?
- Can you talk a little about Fracmax™? How do you normalize the variables?
- Have you already tested importing data with FracMax™?
Click here for the webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of the companies covered in this report or on Oil & Gas 360®. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s reports or Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this report.