John Chisholm, Chief Executive Officer of Flotek Industries (NYSE: FTK), presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Services Conference™ 13. Flotek is a global developer and distributor of a portfolio of innovative oilfield technologies, including specialty chemicals and down-hole drilling and production equipment. It serves major and independent companies in the domestic and international oilfield service industry. Flotek Industries, Inc. is a publicly traded company headquartered in Houston, Texas. For additional information, please visit Flotek’s web site at www.flotekind.com.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Describe your current outlook for your business in 2015?
- We have seen some companies debundling services to realize greater cost reductions. What are you seeing with your clients and how could this affect your business?
- Are you seeing an uptick of companies looking to your products for refrac projects?
- What update can you give us on your validation project in Mexico?
- Who and what basins are you gaining the most traction with in your Canadian market?
- How is your business with Saudi Aramco?
- In Saudi Arabia are you working only on unconventional gas wells or are you seeing work on unconventional oil?
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.