Jeffrey J. Bird, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Frank’s International N.V. (NYSE: FI), presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference 20®.
Frank’s International N.V. is a global oil services company that provides a broad and comprehensive range of highly engineered tubular services to leading exploration and production companies in both offshore and onshore environments, with a focus on complex and technically demanding wells.
In its second quarter 2015 results, Frank’s International reported strong free cash flow in excess of capital investment needs and a solid balance sheet with virtually no debt. The company is focused on deep, complex wells primarily located offshore.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- What opportunities are you seeing in the organic market?
- Who is your biggest competitor in the Gulf of Mexico?
- Is your offshore work more segregated or more fragmented?
- What size of a deal you are looking for if you have an acquisition opportunity?
- Goldman Sachs has called for a significant reduction in oil projects. Is this a factor in your decisions?
- If you had to choose between expanding your rig operations or expanding a different part of your business, which would you choose?
- Given the environment we are in, and considering your availability, existing capital structure and balance sheet, how do you think your opportunities and business lines measure up against your competitors? What advantages do you have?
Click here for the webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of the companies covered in this report or on Oil & Gas 360®. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s reports or Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this report.