DUBLIN, Nov. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4qd6k9/global_diesel) has announced the addition of the "Global Diesel Portable Generator Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
According to the report, one key driver of this market is the increased adoption of portable generators by residential users. With rapid globalization, residential users have become more dependent on electronics and electrical products such as refrigerators, heating equipment, air conditioners, communication equipment, desktop computers, and critical in-house healthcare and office equipment.
Another trend in this market is the emergence of next-generation generators. Several market vendors are focusing on developing advanced generators with increased features and functionalities to sustain themselves in the competitive business environment.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges is the growing demand for gas generators. Although the global residential portable diesel generator market derives the majority of its revenue from the portable diesel generator segment, the portable gas generator segment is rapidly growing.
The analysts forecast the global diesel portable market to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% over the period 2014-2019.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Segmentation by Product Range
08. Segmentation by End-user
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
- Briggs & Stratton
- Generac Holdings
- Honda Motor
Other prominent vendors:
- Honeywell International
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4qd6k9/global_diesel
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org