Floyd Wilson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Halcón Resources Corporation (HK), presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. The firm, formerly known as RAM Energy Resources, Inc., is based in Houston, Texas, and engages in the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and gas acreage throughout the United States. Halcón currently operates within the Utica/Point Pleasant, Woodbine/Eagle Ford, Tuscaloosa, Bakken, Mississippi Lime and Midway/Navarro regions.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Do you face much competition for acreage in Midway and Navarro?
- Give us an idea on your costs for future consolidation and acquisitions.
- Do you face limitations in hiring people from Petrohawk?
- How does your acreage look in terms of capital budgeting for 2013?
- What is the primary focus for your lease budget?
- Where are you buying in Eagle Ford? Where are you leasing?
- You mentioned a closing of one of your Eagle Ford locations. What is the status of your other non-core assets? What are the proceeds and where do you expect to allocate the capital you expect to gain from the places you sell?
- What is your current progress in Wilcox?
- Are your undisclosed locations conventional or unconventional? What is the cost of the acreage?
- Please talk about your two Mississippian plays.
- Can you please discuss your divestitures?
- Give us an idea of your capital expenditure in 2013.
Click here for the Halcón Resources webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.