DUBLIN, Oct. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pqmjhp/iran_fertilizers) has announced the addition of the "Iran Fertilizers Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The fertilizer market in Iran is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 3.5% during 2015 - 2020 due to increasing need for improving the yield of available arable land in the country
Government of Iran aims to attain self-sufficiency in the production of staple food crops by 2025, which is anticipated to boost fertilizer consumption in the country over the course of next 5-10 years. Moreover, easing of sanctions imposed on Iran by the US and European Union is expected to increasing the country's trade of fertilizers and agricultural products in the coming years.
Fertilizers are essential for Iran's agricultural sector as a major portion of land available for cultivation has poor soil fertility. In addition, due to low precipitation levels in the country, the use of fertilizers becomes a prerequisite in order to enhance the agricultural output. Rising export demand for various agricultural products is boosting domestic crop production in the country, and hence, driving sales of fertilizers in Iran. Owing to abundant natural gas reserves in the country, Iran has a number of manufacturing facilities engaged in the production of urea and other nitrogen fertilizers. However, demand for phosphate and potash fertilizers in the country is addressed predominantly through imports.
Few of the leading players operating in Iran fertilizers market include Pardis Petrochemical Company, Kermanshah Petrochemical Company, Khorasan Petrochemical Company, Razi Petrochemical Company and Shiraz Petrochemical Company.
Iran Fertilizers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects related to fertilizer market in Iran:
- Iran Fertilizer Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Nutrient Type (Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potassium), By Product Type (Urea & Ammonium Nitrate, Triple Superphosphate & Single Superphosphate, Potassium Sulphate & NPK Compounds, and Others)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Penetration of Complex Fertilizers
- Rising Consumption of Single Super Phosphate
- Easing of Trade Polices to Drive Growth
- Mounting Demand for Specialty Fertilizers
- Growing Trend of Organic Farming
- Increasing Penetration of Biofuels
- Arman Gostar Company
- Datis Agrochemicals
- Kermanshah Petrochemical Industries Company
- Khorasan Petrochemical Company
- Pardis Petrochemical Company
- Razi Petrochemical Company
- Shiraz Petrochemical Company
- Tessenderlo Chemie NV
- Urmia Petrochemical Company
- Zafaran Industrial Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pqmjhp/iran_fertilizers
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com