HOUSTON, Jan. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Iconic political strategist Karl Rove will address attendees of the networking luncheon for Hart Energy's DUG Rockies conference, Thursday, March 10 in Denver at the Colorado Convention Center.
Rove served as a Senior Advisor to President George W. Bush from 2000-2007 and Deputy Chief of Staff from 2004-2007. For the White House, Rove oversaw the Offices of Strategic Initiatives, Political Affairs, Public Liaison, and Intergovernmental Affairs. He was also Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy, coordinating the White House policy-making process. Today, he is a bestselling author, writes op-ed articles for the Wall Street Journal and contributes to Fox News.
The DUG Rockies conference and exhibition is set for March 9-11. Influential oil and gas industry leaders are the main attraction. More than two dozen executives will be confirmed to speak.
- Greg Hill, President and COO, Hess Corp.
- Jim Volker, Chairman, President and CEO, Whiting Petroleum Corp.
- Taylor Reid, President and COO, Oasis Petroleum Inc.
- Clay Gaspar, Senior Vice President and COO, WPX Energy Inc.
- Heath Mireles, Manager - Resource Development, Continental Resources Inc.
- Ward Polzin, CEO, Centennial Resource Development
- Jack Vaughn, Chairman and CEO, Peak Exploration & Production LLC
- Chris Wright, CEO, Liberty Resources LLC
- Grant Butkus, U.S. Head of A&D Advisory, Macquarie Capital
- HC Freitag, Vice President, Integrated Technology, Baker Hughes
- Sam Margolin, Director - Equity Research, Energy Cowen & Co.
- Ben Burke, PhD, Senior Geologist, Fifth Creek Energy LLC
Attendees can take advantage of super-early bird pricing for online registration until Friday, January 15. To view the full conference agenda, visit dugrockies.com.
Follow @HartEnergyConf on Twitter, #DUGRockies for updates leading up to the event.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131107/DA12865LOGO-a
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/karl-rove-named-keynote-luncheon-speaker-for-2016-dug-rockies-conference-300204029.html
SOURCE Hart Energy
Source: PR Newswire
(January 13, 2016 - 3:14 PM EST)
News by QuoteMedia