Frank D. Bracken, III, Chief Executive Officer of Lonestar Resources, Inc. (ASX: LNR), presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 20.
Lonestar Resources is an Australia-based oil and gas company. The company’s principal activity is the management and operation of oil and gas producing and prospective properties, as well as the development and exploration of oil and gas properties in the Unites States of America. The entire Williston Basin is spread across North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana and parts of southern Canada.
Lonestar Resources reported a 61% increase in net oil and gas production to 5,804 BOEPD in 2Q15, vs. 3,613 BOEPD in 2Q14. EBITDAX rose 32% to $22.1 million for 2Q15 vs. $16.7 million for 2Q14.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- How many more assets do you want to acquire and what is your company’s discipline for the balance sheet?
- With regards to the IOG deal, do you have any sunk costs? And how many acres do you have there?
- What types of wells do you want to drill in the Three Forks?
- What’s your liquidity situation? What financial sources are available to you? Do you plan to sell some conventional assets?
- Can you walk us through your partnerships, both operated and non-operated?
- What different areas do you want to pursue in 2016? What are your priorities? The Eagle Ford? The Bakken?
- Where do you see costs going down further?
- Do you have a specific number of frac stages that you try to complete?
Click here for the webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of the companies covered in this report or on Oil & Gas 360®. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s reports or Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this report.