Magnum Hunter Resources Announces Commencement of Employment of New Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
IRVING, TX--(Marketwired - Sep 4, 2015) - Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation (NYSE: MHR) (NYSE MKT: MHR.PRC) (NYSE MKT: MHR.PRD) (NYSE MKT: MHR.PRE) (the "Company" or "Magnum Hunter") announced on August 6, 2015 that the Board of Directors of the Company appointed Keith Yankowsky as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer effective September 1, 2015. Mr. Yankowsky commenced employment with the Company on September 1, 2015 and reports directly to Gary C. Evans, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Magnum Hunter.
In connection with Mr. Yankowsky's commencement of employment, the Company granted Mr. Yankowsky two million shares of restricted common stock. Provided Mr. Yankowsky remains employed by the Company on the applicable vesting dates, the shares of restricted stock granted to him will vest in three equal installments on March 31, 2016, September 1, 2017 and September 1, 2018. To the extent Mr. Yankowsky does not remain employed by the Company, for any reason, the shares of restricted stock that have not vested as of the date of his termination of employment will be forfeited.
About Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation
Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation and subsidiaries are an Irving, Texas based independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition, development and production of natural gas, natural gas liquids and crude oil, primarily in the States of West Virginia and Ohio. The Company is presently active in two of the most prolific unconventional shale resource plays in North America, the Marcellus Shale and Utica Shale located in Northwest West Virginia and Southeast Ohio.
Availability of Information on the Company's Website
Magnum Hunter is providing a reminder that it makes available on its website (at www.magnumhunterresources.com) a variety of information for investors, analysts and the media, including the following:
- annual reports on Form 10-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, current reports on Form 8-K and any amendments to those reports as soon as reasonably practicable after the material is electronically filed with or furnished to the Securities and Exchange Commission;
- the most recent version of the Company's Investor Presentation slide deck;
- announcements of conference calls, webcasts, investor conferences, speeches and other events at which Company executives may discuss the Company and its business and archives or transcripts of such events;
- press releases regarding annual and quarterly earnings, operational developments, legal developments and other matters; and
- corporate governance information, including the Company's corporate governance guidelines, committee charters, code of conduct and other governance-related matters.
Magnum Hunter's goal is to maintain its website as the authoritative portal through which visitors can easily access current information about the Company. Over time, the Company intends for its website to become a primary channel for public dissemination of important information about the Company. Investors, analysts, media and other interested persons are encouraged to visit the Company's website frequently.
Certain information included on the Company's website constitutes forward-looking statements and is subject to the qualifications under the heading "Forward-Looking Statements" below and in the Company's Investor Presentation slide deck.
Source: Marketwired (Canada)
(September 4, 2015 - 4:50 PM EDT)
News by QuoteMedia