Gary Evans, CEO of Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation (MHR), presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation and subsidiaries are a Houston, Texas based independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition, development and production of crude, natural gas and natural gas liquids, primarily in the states of West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, Texas, North Dakota and Saskatchewan, Canada. The Company is presently active in three of the most prolific unconventional shale resource plays in North America, namely the Marcellus Shale, Utica Shale, Eagle Ford Shale and Williston Basin/Bakken Shale.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Please rank your operating areas that are monetized through a JV.
- People have discussed potential for Pearsall. What are your thoughts on this area?
- Are you planning to put a vertical in Gonzales County?
- What do you think are the development costs of placing a horizontal in Pearsall?
- What are the advantages of using perpetual preferred over debt?
- Where are your capital expenditures being cut?
- How is your efficiency in the Bakken?
- Are you feeling bullish about Eureka Hunter?
- Where are gas prices heading?
- Please explain your situation in Divide County and what it will take to improve efficiency.
- How long will it take for you to develop the Marcellus region? How many barrels a day can you manage there?
- How do you see production changing at Point Pleasant as you excavate more of Utica?
- What is your outlook on liquids prices?
- Are there any acreage challenges you face from Baytex?
- How much debt and current covenants are on your bank agreement?
Click here for the Magnum Hunter webcast.