Market Opportunity and Discovery -- Analyst Notes on Occidental Petroleum, Time Warner, Dominion Resources and Anthem
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 5, 2016 / Moments ago, Trader's Choice released new research updates concerning several developing situations, including one of the leading uptrends in today's market: XLI Technologies, Inc. (XLIT) – currently up 44.5% within the past 2 weeks.
XLIT's growth appears to be buoyed by a recently published research report, which highlights "[XLIT's technology] could display LEDs in an astounding array of uses."
The report placed a $7.43 target on XLIT and can be viewed here: http://bit.ly/XLITreport
Defining Success and Seeking Opportunity
Even though Trader's Choice may make it look easy, discovering emerging growth situations such as XLIT is no walk in the park. It requires the perfect marriage of fundamental value, technical triggers, market opportunity, industry climate and most importantly – informational advantage. Each month, Trader's Choice obtains this edge by reviewing thousands of publicly traded companies and actually screens hundreds of thousands of SEC filings in search of the next great emerging stock play.
Today, Trader's Choice has made its recent analyst notes on Occidental Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: OXY), Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX), Dominion Resources Inc. (NYSE: D) and Anthem Inc. (NYSE: ANTM) available to the public for informational purposes only. To receive further updates on some of the best opportunities available in the market, readers may secure a complementary subscription at: http://www.traders-choice.com/freevip
Analyst Notes on OXY
- Occidental Petroleum Corp.'s stock edged lower by 1.69% to close Thursday's session at USD 66.98. The company's shares oscillated between USD 66.78 and USD 70.49. The stock recorded a trading volume of 9.27 million shares, which was above its 50-day daily average volume of 6.09 million shares and above its 52-week average volume of 4.97 million shares. Over the last three days Occidental Petroleum Corp.'s shares have advanced 0.63% and in the past one week the stock has moved up 1.69%. Furthermore, over the last three months the stock has lost 11.53% and in the past six months the shares have shed 3.51%. Occidental Petroleum Corp. has a current dividend yield of 4.40%. The stock is trading at a price to book ratio of 1.74 compared to its historical PB ratio of 1.78. Additionally, the stock is trading at a price to cash flow ratio of 10.44 and price to sales ratio of 4.85. The stock has a beta of 1.48.
- Based on initial review, further research is warranted into OXY for discovery of potential future opportunity.
Analyst Notes on TWX
- The stock of Time Warner Inc. gained 0.53% to close Thursday's session at USD 71.84. The shares of the company moved in the range of USD 71.31 and USD 72.98. A trading volume of 5.81 million shares was recorded, which was lower than its 150-day daily average volume of 6.23 million shares and above its 52-week average volume of 5.23 million shares. Over the last five days, Time Warner Inc.'s shares have advanced 3.25% and in the past one month the stock has gained a momentum of 10.66%. Additionally, over the last three months the stock has advanced 3.47% while in the past six months the shares have registered a loss of 9.24%. The company has returned 10.66% in the past one month, on a compounded total return basis. Further, the company is trading at a price to earnings ratio of 16.29 and the stock is at a price to book ratio of 2.43. This compares to a historical PE ratio of 19.43 and historical PB ratio of 2.90. The stock has a beta of 1.29.
- Given recent events, TWX should be prioritized for another round of review.
Analyst Notes on D
- Dominion Resources Inc.'s stock increased by 0.72% to close Thursday's session at USD 70.43. The company's shares fluctuated in the range of USD 69.62 and USD 71.15. A total of 4.02 million shares exchanged hands, which surpassed its 50-day daily average volume of 3.04 million shares and was above its 52-week average volume of 2.72 million shares. Over the last three days Dominion Resources Inc.'s shares have advanced 0.36% while in the past one week the stock has moved down 0.72%. Furthermore, over the last three months the stock has gained 0.27% while in the past six months the shares have shed 1.26%. The company has returned 0.76% in the past three months and 2.14% in the last half year, on a compounded total return basis. Further, the company is trading at a price to earnings ratio of 21.94 and at a price to book ratio of 3.30.
- In consideration of the above, D is earmarked for further due diligence and is of particular interest.
Analyst Notes on ANTM
- Anthem Inc.'s stock slipped by 0.15% to close Thursday's session at USD 126.64. The share price vacillated between USD 122.78 and USD 127.49 marking a new 52-week low during the session. The stock recorded a trading volume of 2.30 million shares, which was above its 50-day daily average volume of 1.96 million shares and above its 52-week average volume of 2.00 million shares. Over the last five days, Anthem Inc.'s shares have advanced 0.17% while in the past one month the stock has lost 9.03%. In addition, over the last three months the stock has lost 6.91% and year to date the shares have shed 9.18%. Anthem Inc. has a current dividend yield of 1.97%. Further, the company is trading at a price to earnings ratio of 13.57 compared to its historical PE ratio of 14.86.
- As a result, ANTM has been placed on a watch-list for future positive developments.
Complementary Research Updates
To keep up to date with the discovery of emerging opportunity in today's market, take advantage of Trader's Choice tried and true newsletter on a complementary subscription basis: http://traders-choice.com/freevip
About Trader's Choice:
Trader's Choice ("TC") produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and popular investment newsletters covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and micro-cap stocks. TC has two distinct and independent departments. One department produces non-sponsored analyst certified content generally in the form of press releases, articles and reports covering equities generally listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and the other produces sponsored content (in most cases not reviewed by a registered analyst), which typically consists of compensated investment newsletters, articles and reports covering listed stocks and micro-caps. Such sponsored content is outside the scope of procedures detailed below.
Content in the top two sections of this release has been produced by our sponsored content department and as such, TC has been compensated $1,000 for its inclusion in this publication by a non-affiliated third-party of XLI Technologies. The remaining portions of this release have been produced by our non-sponsored department and as such, TC has not been compensated; directly or indirectly; for producing or publishing any of such portions of this document in regards to any other mentioned companies.
PRESS RELEASE PROCEDURES:
The non-sponsored content contained herein has been prepared by a writer (the "Author") and is fact checked and reviewed by a third party research service company (the "Reviewer"). The Reviewer has reviewed and revised the content, as necessary, based on sound investment judgment and publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. The Reviewer has not performed any independent investigations or forensic audits to validate the information herein. Unless otherwise noted, any content outside of this document has no association with the Author or the Reviewer (collectively referred to as the "Production Team") in any way. The Production Team is compensated on a fixed monthly basis and do not hold any positions of interest in any of the securities mentioned herein. The information in this release has been sourced from a third party data base.
TC, the Author and the Reviewer (collectively referred to as the "Publishers") are not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by the Publishers whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. The Publishers expressly disclaim any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Additionally, the Publishers do not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
NOT AN OFFERING
This document is not intended as an offering, recommendation, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned or discussed, and is to be used for informational purposes only. Please read all associated disclosures and disclaimers in full before investing. Neither TC nor any party affiliated with us is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer with any agency or in any jurisdiction whatsoever. To download our report(s), read our disclosures, or for more information, visit http://www.traders-choice.com/.
TC is not available to residents of Belarus, Cuba, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or Somalia.
For any questions, inquiries, or comments reach out to us directly at:
E-mail: press (at) traders-choice.com
SOURCE: Trader's Choice