Michael Peterson, Chief Financial Officer of Mid-Con Energy Partners (NASDAQ: MCEP), presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference 20®.
Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP is a publicly held Delaware limited partnership formed in July 2011 to own, acquire, exploit and develop producing oil and natural gas properties in North America, with a focus on Enhanced Oil Recovery.
In its second quarter 2015 results, Mid-Con Energy reported Distributable Cash Flow of $8.8 million, up 175.1% sequentially. Its production averaged 4,615 BOEPD, an increase of 0.8% sequentially and up 69.4% year-over-year.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Other folks are talking about the operating cost. What do you think about your cost saving strategy? What is the utility cost for your production? What is the current status of your production cost?
- What is the current yield on your distribution? Have you cut your distribution like any other folks?
- You mentioned something about G&A – is the company right sized now?
- There is some excess CAPEX in your financials. Do you have any place in mind where you will spend it?
- What is your distribution coverage today? More importantly, how do you grow your distribution? Are you relying on the commodity price increase?
- Do you have any plan to go private?
- Since you want to create value for your investors, are you considering buying back stock?
- What’s the potential for more drop downs?
- Does the EPA have their nose in your water flooding business?
- If you decide to save your extra CAPEX, what is the climb rate for your company?
- You currently have 17% yields. How do you convince the market that the dividend is safe?
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of the companies covered in this report or on Oil & Gas 360®. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s reports or Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this report.