Minimize Liability, Balance Risk, Overcome Labor and Material Shortages While Increasing the Bottom Line Through Domestic and International Project Success
HOUSTON, TX--(Marketwired - December 03, 2015) - marcus evans will host the 3rd EPC Contract & Risk Management Conference on January 14-15, 2016 at the JW Marriot Downtown in Houston, TX. Via case study presentations, General Counsel, C-Level Executives and heads of contract management, procurement, and supply chain from the Oil & Gas, Power, Process & Industrial, Mining, Construction and related industries will assess the shift in risk profiles between prime and subcontractors via lump sum, cost reimbursable, and varying types of contracts.
Attending this premier conference will enable you to:
- Analyze and mitigate risk from the perspective of the owner, contractor, and subcontractor with Murphy Oil, Technip North America, and Henkels & McCoy, Inc
- Address the differences between the Lump Sum and Cost Reimbursable contract approaches with Jacobs Engineering Group
- Apply a collaborative approach to optimal installation and project insurance coverage with LLOG Exploration and Lockton Companies
- Review the impact of lower crude oil prices: What this means for the future of EPC contract management with Chevron Upstream Oil & Gas
- Assess legal considerations of high valued projects in emerging markets via IHI E&C International Corporation and Fluor
"Excellent conference, good insights from great speakers." CCC Group, Inc
"Enjoyed the entire conference, very informative and has given helpful ideas. Thanks." BASF
"I learned a lot from the breadth of topics covered. I made a number of good contacts." KBR
For more information, check out the conference brochure here or email Tyler Kelch, Digital Marketing Manager at email@example.com
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.
Source: Marketwired (Canada)
(December 3, 2015 - 12:50 PM EST)
News by QuoteMedia