EnerCom, Inc. today posted video interviews with executives on Oil & Gas 360®, the company’s one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc.
The interview series conducted at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 18 includes a total of 18 interviews covering a variety of topics. All the interviews can be found here or by clicking the individual links below.
- William Gibbs, Chairman and CEO at American Sands Energy (ticker: AMSE)
- Myron Stadnyk, President and CEO at ARC Resources (ticker: ARX)
- Douglas Brooks, Chief Executive Officer at Aurora Oil & Gas Limited (ticker: AEF and AUT)
- Dan Lanskey, Managing Director at AusTex Oil (ticker: ATO and AOK)
- Mel Riggs, Chief Operating Officer at Clayton Williams Energy (ticker: CWEI)
- David Demshur, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Core Lab (ticker: CLB)
- Steve Jumper, President and Chief Executive Officer at Dawson Geophysical (ticker DWSN)
- McAndrew Rudisill, President at Emerald Oil (ticker: EOX)
- John Schiller, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Energy XXI (ticker: EXXI)
- Russ Porter, President and Chief Executive Officer at Gastar Exploration (ticker: GST)
- Gary Evans, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Magnum Hunter Resources (ticker: MHR)
- Chuck Wilson, Chief Operating Officer at Nighthawk Energy (ticker: HAWK)
- David Preng, Founder and President at Preng & Associates
- Jeff Ventura, President and Chief Executive Officer at Range Resources (ticker: RRC)
- James Bennett, President and Chief Executive Officer at SandRidge Energy (ticker: SD)
- Neal Dingmann, Managing Director at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
- Malone Mitchell, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at TransAtlantic Petroleum (ticker: TAT)
- Steve Lucado, Chairman at Trans Energy Inc. (ticker: TENG)
Global sponsors of Oil & Gas 360® are Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank, Netherland Sewell & Associates, Preng & Associates, and Hein and Associates.
[sam_ad id=”32″ codes=”true”]
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.