North American Combined Heat and Power Generation Market to 2020 - Market Likely to Experience Upward Trend Backed by Regulatory Support and Positive Spark Spread
DUBLIN, Oct. 01 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6gvnx/north_american) has announced the addition of the "North American Combined Heat and Power Generation Market" report to their offering.
The research provides an analysis of the North American combined heat and power (CHP) market. It presents a forecast of the CHP market and lists the challenges and opportunities along with the regulatory framework and policies. The study also covers the current state and future potential of CHP in North America. Apart from the technological advancements and selection criteria for various CHP technologies, it discusses the economic feasibility and spark spread analysis of CHP units.
The study includes a competitive analysis and discusses the market drivers and restraints. The base year of the study is 2014, while the forecast period ranges from 2015 to 2020.
- What is the current status of the North American CHP market?
- To what extent will the CHP market grow by 2021? What are the factors driving the market's growth?
- What is the expected future capacity addition in the CHP Market in North America by 2021? Which sector is likely to experience a high demand for CHP?
- What is the government doing to promote the development of CHP in North America?
- What is the significance of spark spread in the CHP market? What is the correlation between favorable spark spread and natural gas prices?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total CHP Market
4. North American CHP Market Environment
5. North American CHP Market-Future Potential
6. Forecast and Trends-North American CHP Market
7. Economic Feasibility Analysis
8. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6gvnx/north_american
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
Source: PR Newswire
(October 1, 2015 - 7:10 AM EDT)
News by QuoteMedia