James Dean, Vice President, Corporate Development of Penn Virginia Corp (PVA) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. PVA is an independent oil and gas company engaged primarily in the development, exploration and production of oil and natural gas in various domestic onshore regions including Texas, the Mid-Continent and Mississippi.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- What ways are you planning to raise equity?
- With the interest in Cotton Valley horizontals, is that something you’re looking to focus on in the near future?
- Is there more opportunity to farm-in to Eagle Ford?
- How confident are you in receiving the $30 million tax refund?
- Where is Forest’s acreage in Eagle Ford? Is it around you?
- What are the private market values for the leases in your area?
- Are you trying any new drilling techniques in your operations?
- Is there flexibility in capital expenditures should oil prices drop?
- When are you going to test Eastern acreage?
- What working interest would you have in future wells?
- What percent of gas is hedged for next year?
- When will you complete the Viola well?
- What price do you need to get to drill in Haynesville?
- Do you have acreage in New York?
Click here for Penn Virginia Corp’s webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.