Charles Goodson, Chief Executive Officer, Bond Clement, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer and Todd Zehnder, Chief Operating Officer at PetroQuest Energy (PQ) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. PetroQuest Energy, Inc. is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development, acquisition and production of oil and natural gas reserves in the Arkoma Basin, Wyoming, Texas, South Louisiana and the shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Can you talk about the future or prospects in western Kansas and eastern Colorado?
- You have a low amount of bank debt and your current cost of capital is pretty low. Doesn’t this allow you to borrow and make more money work for you?
- Could you elaborate on your joint venture agreements?
- If you are able to make any additional acquisitions in the northern part of the Woodford would that be part of the joint venture?
- In the Mississippian Lime what are your spud to sales time?
- What’s it going to take to get markets to respond better to what PetroQuest is doing?
- In the next La Cantera development, what is your working interest?
- Who are your partners?
- How does the process work with NextEra with respect to capital allocation?
- Why have you sold off personal shares of company stock in recent years?
- What is your 2-3 year strategy?
- Do you have any plans to acquire other companies?
- PetroQuest has been acquisitive over time, but would you consider selling?
- Can you tell us about the economics of the three wells in the Woodford?
- How much do the Cotton Valley wells cost?
- What was it one year ago?
- Do you have any positions in the Tuscaloosa Shale?
- Can you give an update on the pipeline at La Cantera?
- Can you talk about the de-risking process associated with Thunder Bayou?
Click here for PetroQuest’s webcast.