HONG KONG, Dec. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- PR Newswire has established partnerships with more than 300 energy-dedicated media organizations and web sites across the U.S., including exclusive arrangements with 47 websites focused on the solar and photovoltaic sectors, and 67 websites covering the energy and oil industries. More than 4,000 journalists specializing in the energy sector receive corporate news releases from the energy companies issued by PR Newswire. PR Newswire's expansive reach across the spectrum of energy-related industries serves to maximize the communication efforts of Asia-based energy corporations overseas, to enhance brand awareness, and to make their mark on the global stage.
With the continuous adjustment of the structure of the energy industry and the deepening support for policies that promote sustainable development, more and more firms in the photovoltaic, as well as wind and new energy sectors, have begun to put their focus on the global market. China, for example, is the world's largest exporter of photovoltaic modules. In the process of international expansion, in addition to their capabilities in providing excellent products and technologies, as well as fully respecting cultural differences, Chinese energy companies have started to leverage media to improve their credibility and influence. Through PR Newswire's press release distribution channels, the corporate messaging is exposed to a wide range of media outlets, drawing the attention of the target audience.
PR Newswire has been operating in the Asia market for more than ten years and has helped many energy companies manage their global media communications. In addition to serving many traditional energy providers, including Jereh, Anton Oil and the Sinopec Group, PR Newswire helps with the corporate messaging of many new energy companies, such as Yingli Solar, Canadian Solar, Trina Solar, Sunshine Oilsands Ltd., Hengxing Gold Holding Company Ltd., Big Sun Energy Technology, VPower Group, Jinko Energy, JA Solar, Suntech Power, Hanwha and Renesola.
With its unparalleled advantages in media resources for the U.S. energy industry, PR Newswire has partnered with industry associations, trade publishers and other industry-leading websites in many states across the U.S. The five websites mentioned below provide a sampling of the photovoltaic- and renewable energy-dedicated websites that have committed to long-term media partnerships with PR Newswire, whereby the sites publish topic-relevant corporate press releases issued by PR Newswire:
- The California Solar Energy Industries Association (CALSEIA): the state-wide solar energy industry association found in the 1970s. CALSEIA has a diverse membership structure that consists of California-based solar contractors, manufacturers, distributors, developers, utilities, engineers, consultants and educational institutions, serving to help California's solar industry to thrive.
- The American Solar Energy Society (ASES): Established in 1954 and based in Boulder, Colorado, ASES is a nationwide organization representing the interests of the country's solar energy businesses, and is committed to promoting solar energy and sustainable energy technologies. The association has been publishing the industry's leading magazine, SOLAR TODAY, for 27 years and organizing community conferences annually. The Society's website has more than 63,500 unique visitors per month.
- Renewable Energy World: Founded in 1998, this website is a world-leading website dedicated to renewable energy news and information. Each month, 350,000 unique visitors visit the website and the organization boasts 51,055 Twitter followers.
- PV-Tech: The website provides news about the latest dominant trends in the international solar industry chain. Each month, more than 160,000 visitors visit the website, with traffic coming predominantly from the United States, Germany, China, Taiwan, the UK, India, Canada, France and Japan.
- Solar Energy International:Established in 1991, SEI is a non-profit educational organization that is committed to the research and promotion of global renewable energy. The website has more than 49,600 unique visitors per month.
Vice President of Content Licensing & Distribution at PR Newswire, Joshua B. Cohen said, "PR Newswire recognized that companies engaging in new energy sources, such as photovoltaics, have been in search of a shift in their strategy for international expansion, while overseas markets are brimming with business opportunities for outstanding performers. As the world's largest news release distributor, PR Newswire can utilize its unique strengths to put a company's message in front of key audiences from different parts of the world. Our vast distribution network can help traditional and emerging energy firms announce important milestones in their own organizations to industry watchers worldwide, paving the way for more media organizations with international stature to understand and become familiar with their firms. PR Newswire offers an important channel that supports energy brands in Asia that are seeking to expand their global footprints."
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire (www.prnasia.com) is the premier global provider of news release distribution and multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, public relations officers and investor relations professionals to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry in 1954, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, distribute, target, and measure text and multimedia content across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, we enable the world's enterprises to tell their stories to the world. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company.
For further information, please contact:
PR Newswire's Asia Marketing Team
Photo - http://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20151218/8521508695-a
Photo - http://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20151218/8521508695-b
Photo - http://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20151218/8521508695-c
Photo - http://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20151218/8521508695-d
Photo - http://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20151218/8521508695-e
Photo - http://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20151218/8521508695-f
Logo - http://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20151006/8521506608LOGO