Charles Stanley, President and Chief Executive Officer of QEP Resources (QEP) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. QEP Resources is a leading independent natural gas and oil exploration and production company. QEP’s operations are focused in the Rocky Mountain and Midcontinent regions of the United States. The company also gathers, compresses, treats and processes natural gas.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- At what price point would you cut NGL drilling?
- Where is the gas/liquid balance for your gas wells to be economical?
- Looking at your growth rate for Uinta Red Wash, does it look like you are ready to ramp up production there?
- At $4 gas, what kind of growth rate are you looking at for the next two years?
- Would you consider using your excess debt capacity to accelerate growth?
- If gas prices rise, is Haynesville the first play towards which capital will be allocated?
- Do you have any idea how high gas prices need to go before any allocation occurs?
- Do Uinta Red Wash and Pinedale compete with the Bakken?
- What logistical challenges do you face in the Bakken?
- What would rig trajectory look like at the Uinta Red Wash?
Click here for QEP Resources’ webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.