Jeff Ventura, President and COO of Range Resources (RRC) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Range Resources specializes in the exploration, development, and acquisition of oil and gas properties. Its current major divisions include Midcontinent, Marcellus, Southern Appalachia, and Southwest regions.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- What do your current well costs look like and where do you see service costs trending?
- What are your decline rates in the wet, super rich, and dry gas areas?
- What should we expect your rate of drilling to be in the wet, super rich, and dry gas areas, particularly in the Pennsylvania region?
- What are the production differences between Upper and Lower Devonian regions?
- What is the current operation status in the Nora area?
- Are you in the same renewal position now as you were when you started the Marcellus project?
- Can you give us an update on activity in West Kansas and East Colorado?
- Discuss the Mississippian Region, especially Nemaha Ridge, and how its production compares to areas further west.
- What are the current economics of exporting propane from Mariner East?
- What percentage of your gas has ethane that needs to be extracted?
- Give us an update on the project in the Utica and when we should expect first production in that area.
- Do you plan to continue drilling in the Upper Devonian region this year?
- What is the drilling potential in Wilcox?
Click here for Range Resources’ webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.