Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xz67mc/china_energy)
has announced the addition of the "China
Energy Conservation Service Industry Report, 2015" report to
Energy conservation service industry provides service and support for
enterprises and projects in terms of energy conservation and emission
reduction. An Energy Service Company, more commonly referred to as an
"ESCO," is a company that provides/installs and manages a suite of
comprehensive energy solutions for a client company which reduces the
energy expenses and greenhouse gas emissions for the client. Main
business models for an ESCO to carry out energy saving business are
Energy Management Contracting (EMC) / Energy Performance Contracting
(EPC), etc, involving Shared Savings, Guaranteed Savings, Chauffage, etc.
By the end of 2014, there were 5,125 energy conservation service
companies and 562,000 practitioners in China, up 5.6% and 10.6%
respectively on a year-on-year basis. In 2014, China's energy
conservation service industry created output value of RMB265.037
billion, up 23.0% year-on-year (annual growth of 30% or over during
China Energy Conservation Service Industry Report, 2015 mainly covers
Overview of energy conservation service industry, including
definition, business model, EMC comparison between China and the US,
PPP mode, etc.;
Operation of energy conservation service industry, including relevant
policies, number of enterprises and employees, industry output value,
EMC investment, applications, competition pattern, etc.;
Energy conservation service market segments, including status, market
size, competition pattern, prospects, etc. of waste heat power
generation / motor energy saving / building energy saving;
17 major players, including their profile, operating performance,
revenue structure, gross margin, energy conservation services,
development strategy, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Energy-saving Service Sector
2. Energy Saving Service Market Operation
3. Energy Saving Service Market Segments
4. Major Companies
- Beijing Dynamic Power Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Kingtech Co., Ltd.
- Beijing SNTA Energy-Efficient Electric Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Yuanshen Energy Saving Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing ZNXY Energy & Environment Co., Ltd.
- China Southern Power Grid Comprehensive Energy Co., Ltd.
- East New Energy
- Guangzhou Zhiguang Electric Co., Ltd.
- INVT Energy Management (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Oriental Green Energy-Saving Environmental Protection Engineering Co.,
- Schneider Electric
- Shenwu Environmental Technology Co., Ltd
- Shuangliang Eco-Energy Systems Co., Ltd.
- Sinoma Energy Conservation Ltd.
- Yantai Longyuan Power Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Dun'An Artificial Environment Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Ecowell Energy Management Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xz67mc/china_energy
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150929006181/en/
Copyright Business Wire 2015