Research and Markets: China Steel Raw Materials & Fuels Summit 2015 - Shanghai - Nov 12-Nov 13, 2015
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zqth2n/china_steel_raw)
has announced the addition of the "China
Steel Raw Materials & Fuels Summit 2015" conference to
Under the combined supervision of the China Iron & Steel Association
(CISA), Custeel, Baosteel and Shanghai Clearing House are going to hold
the "China Steel Raw Materials & Fuels Summit 2015" in Shanghai, which
will take place on Nov 12-Nov 13, 2015 at Pudong Shangri-la Hotel,
Shanghai. The summit is also jointly organized by Umetal, Esteel, Zenith
Steel Group Company Limited (Zenith), Eternal Fortune Capital Limited
and Xiamen Xindeco. The expected attendance is about 800. Custeel is
looking forward to your presence.
The overall economy has been weak since 2015 around the world, with US
economy being the main exception. US dollar is strengthening, while bulk
commodity market has stayed weak. Emerging economies face the problems
like the stock market fluctuation, currency depreciation and capital
flight, which may result in a new round of financial crisis. Against the
backdrop of slowing growth in secondary industry and accelerating
expansion in tertiary industry, major steel consuming sectors have been
shrinking in world's largest steel producer, where product prices of
ferrous industrial chain see continuous decline and steel production
prices hit a record low in 15 years. Steel enterprises in China have
polarized and losses intensify in steel industry. China traditional
development pattern is again proven to be unsustainable.
The Shanghai summit will provide you with business opportunities
and virtual learning opportunities in over 10 topics as follows:
- How the world politics and economy will do in 2016 since it is an
- Can China escape the middle-income trap?
- Will the SOE reform move well and have breakthrough?
- How will Singapore Temasek pattern improve efficiency of SOE?
- Will twin engines become the savior to reverse downward economy?
- How is the asset allocation under the backdrop of asset - financing?
- How will the US dollar and bulk commodity go under the expectation of
- Will iron ore cost continue to move down under the influence of
overcapacity, bearish outlook, falling crude oil and improved efficiency?
- Will spot trade and financing connect more?
- What's the role of iron ore swaps and futures market
internationalization in fierce market competition?
- How to deal with the problems of connection between E-commerce and
traditional business under the plan of "Internet Plus"?
- All the above issues will be discussed and answered on the summit.
As a part of the national strategy, Shanghai will outshine other Asian
cities and is developing into a center of economy, finance and shipping
in the world. Local culture is featured with elegant Wuyue Culture and
faddish Haipai Thought. Shanghai also fathers world talents of all
Under the theme of Act, Be Prepared; Quit, Be wise, industrial experts
and elites in the steel industry will work together to solve the
above-mentioned problems at the summit.
- Over 70% participants are marketing directors, vice presidents, or
- Main participants are working at Chinese steel mills, plants, mines
and trading companies.
- Local steel mills and traders act as supporters to the event
Tremendous Scale & Far-Reaching Influence:
Participants cover major mining companies, Chinese steel mills, shipping
firms, port authorities and financial institutes, as well as leaders in
relevant government departments and industrial associations.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zqth2n/china_steel_raw
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151028006881/en/
Copyright Business Wire 2015