Nick Sutton, President and Chief Executive Officer and Ted Gauzlis, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Resolute Energy (REN), presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Resolute Energy operates large-scale oil and gas properties with particular focus on oil. Resolute has undertaken significant acquisitions of producing properties and undeveloped acreage that support drilling opportunities. Their areas of focus include the Aneth Field in the Paradox Basin, the Highlight Field in the Powder River Basin, multiple areas in both the Bakken Trend and Permian Basin.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Your $35 million deal with Denbury, can you describe the structure of those properties and Denbury’s rationale for liquidating those properties? Can you discuss the metrics of this transaction?
- How fast can we expect Aneth to grow now?
- Can you comment on any plans for horizontal drilling in the Permian Basin?
- In your Bakken acreage, do you see changes coming now that GeoResources has been acquired by Halcon?
- What kind of 30-day IPs are you getting in Bakken wells?
- Are you pad drilling in the Bakken?
- Are you railing oil out your Bakken production?
- What were the AFEs on the 13-day wells you drilled?
- What are the economics of the rail shipment line?
- Does the rail give you flexibility to go where you choose?
- Saltwater disposal in the basin has been a problem for many, is that affecting you at all?
- What is your comfort level with your debt to EBITDA ratio?
- Can you elaborate on your plans for the Permian Basin?
- Are there any plans for action at the Turner at Highlight?
- Have you thought about bringing in a partner for certain zones?
- How did you get the early funding for Resolute? How much of a skin in the game does management have?
Click here for the Resolute Energy webcast.