James Craddock, Senior Vice President of Drilling and Production Operations, and John Hagle, Chief Financial Officer of Rosetta Resources (ROSE) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Rosetta Resources Inc. is an independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition and development of onshore energy resources in the United States of America. The Company holds a leading position in the Eagle Ford shale in South Texas, one of the nation’s largest unconventional resource plays. Rosetta is a Delaware corporation based in Houston, Texas.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Can you speak to your inventory outside of Gates Ranch?
- Are you drilling at all in the middle Bakken?
- How big is your team now?
- Are you seeing any bottlenecks downstream?
- How does the gas/oil mix change as you go north to south on the Gates?
- Any comment on the Pearsall Shale?
- What do you think about the general geology in the Pearsall?
- What is the incremental capital expenditure for stabilizers?
- Can you elaborate on your hedging activity?
- What are your thoughts on new ventures versus purchasing existing leaseholds?
- With regards to new ventures, what do you think on the oil versus gas mix?
Click here for Rosetta Resources’ webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.