Jim Landers, Vice President of Corporate Finance and Clint Walker, President of Cudd Energy, of RPC, Inc. (RES) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. RPC, Inc. is based in Atlanta, Georgia, and it provides oilfield services and equipment to independent oil and gas companies. The firm operates within Eagle Ford, Permian, Oklahoma, Fayetteville, Marcelles, Haynesville and Bakken regions. Company service lines include pressure pumping, thru tubing, coiled tubing and rental tools.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Are you planning to put more equipment in the Bakken?
- You earlier gave six-month projections for production. What are your year-long estimates?
- How is your internal utilization for pressure pumping? Will job complexity maintenance cost come into play for you?
- Can you give us an updated estimate for 2012 CapEx?
- What percentage of your company is cross-linked?
- What is your trajectory for labor cost?
- How is your thru tubing component amidst pricing issues?
- Has the fracking technique changed for locations such as Haynesville? How are you adjusting for this?
- What is the spread between contract and spot prices, and how are they changing? How are you adjusting?
- Compared to other lines of businesses, what are the chances of fatalities among workers with pumping jobs?
- Given your cross-link in the Permian Basin, what has allowed you to slip by guar inflation?
- What prices are you locked in at? Can you put out better cross-linked bids than competitors?
Click here for the RPC, Inc. webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.