Chris Heinson, Chief Operating Officer and Mike Long, Chief Financial Officer of Sanchez Energy Corp. (NYSE: SN) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Services Conference™ 13. Sanchez Energy Corporation is an independent exploration and production company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional resources in the onshore U.S. Gulf Coast with a current focus on the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, where it has assembled approximately 226,000 net acres, and the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale. For more information about Sanchez Energy Corporation, please visit its website: www.sanchezenergycorp.com.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- How does your mix of oil and gas production change over 2015? What is the Catarina mix?
- What are you development requirements for the Catarina acquisition?
- Would you be willing to expand your position in the TMS?
- What complications do you face given you can’t truck liquids out of the Catarina?
- Is there the potential to process third party products with your assets at Catarina?
- What is your production decline rate entering 2015?
- Is the bid/ask spread for acquisitions narrowing?
- How much of your $2.4 million well drilling cost reduction is permanent?
- What is the structure of your de-bundled contracts with your vendors?
- Please provide some background on your management team.
- What drilling technologies are you using on your laterals?
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.