Tom Ward, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of SandRidge Energy Inc. (SD) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. SandRidge Energy, Inc. is an oil exploration and production company headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. SandRidge’s drilling activities are focused on its oil properties in the Mid-Continent and Permian Basin. The Company also maintains production in West Texas, the Gulf Coast and the Gulf of Mexico. In addition, Lariat Services, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of SandRidge, owns and operates a drilling rig and related oil field services business.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- What are your ideas for new expansion in the Mississippian and how many new rigs will that include?
- How does that expansion work considering projected capital expenditure figures to be very similar to the capital expenditure figures from last year?
- What are your service costs in the Mississippian and the Permian?
- How do you see things working out in the future where SandRidge becomes the dominant player in the Mississippian?
- Why do you believe that your stock seems to be trading at a discount?
- Do you anticipate the Mississippian will become like the Bakken in the future?
- How far in does the Mississippian reach into eastern Colorado?
- Do you have more than one target zone in the Mississippian?
- Do you anticipate any acquisition opportunities in the Permian or the Gulf?
- What is the decline curve difference when making a change from oil to gas?
- What do you do with the gas?
- Do you need to use 3D seismic technology?
- What is your spacing for horizontal wells?
- Do you use pad drilling?
Click here for SandRidge Energy’s webcast.