Tony Best, President and Chief Executive Officer, Wade Pursell, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and Jay Ottoson, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at SM Energy Company (SM) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. SM Energy Company is an independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids in onshore North America. SM Energy routinely posts important information about the Company on its website.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- How have you been able to quickly react to declining gas prices?
- In the Bakken, can you tell us about your costs and how much SM is going to save through pad drilling?
- Can you give a little more insights as to the economics surrounding the Gooseneck?
- What motivated you to go after the Mississippian as opposed to the Cline in the Midland Basin?
- Where do you expect your company to be in three years?
- Does lowering of costs help your ability to grow at a quicker pace?
- What are you seeing for IPs in the Granite Wash?
- Do you have any long-term concerns with NGL pricing streams?
- What are your return economics?
- When do you think you can share an estimated location map of wells in the Mississippian?
- Has anyone horizontally tested the Mississippian?
- Can you tell us a bit more about your price deck for 2013 and your hedging strategy?
- How has volatility in commodity prices affected your capital expenditures?
- With the recent drought that the country is seeing, what sort of water issues are you facing?
- Do you know why Anadarko is accelerating their infrastructure?
Click here for SM Energy’s webcast.