SNNLive Video Interview: Vertex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTNR)
Vertex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTNR) is an environmental services company that recycles industrial waste streams and off-specification commercial chemical products, and its primary focus is recycling used motor oil and other petroleum by-product streams, according to the company’s website (see here: www.VertexEnergy.com). SNNLive spoke with Alvaro Ruiz from Vertex Energy, Inc. at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2015 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Ruiz and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Vertex Energy, Inc.
- Describes technology of refining used motor oil
- Target markets/verticals for the company
- Company’s business model
- Discusses two sides of the business: marketing to individuals to get the used oil and refining of that used motor oil
- Growth drivers for the company
- Mr. Ruiz’ background
- Goals and milestones for end of 2015, going into 2016
Hedging programs that E&Ps have in place in 2016 vary considerably. The chart below shows the range of oil and gas production for several E&Ps covered by hedging contracts. Pioneer Natural Resources (ticker: PXD) and Cimarex Energy (ticker: XEC) have hedged the largest portions of their remaining production at 85/75 and 80/90 percent, respectively, for oil and gas. This chart[Read More…]
Oil & Gas 360® c/o EnerCom, Inc.
800 18th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Advertise on OAG360
OAG360 has multiple advertising opportunities. Reach your investors/buyers by advertising on the website, eMail campaigns, webcasts and videos.