SNNLive Video Interview: Vertex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTNR)
Vertex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTNR) is an environmental services company that recycles industrial waste streams and off-specification commercial chemical products, and its primary focus is recycling used motor oil and other petroleum by-product streams, according to the company’s website (see here: www.VertexEnergy.com). SNNLive spoke with Alvaro Ruiz from Vertex Energy, Inc. at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2015 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Ruiz and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Vertex Energy, Inc.
- Describes technology of refining used motor oil
- Target markets/verticals for the company
- Company’s business model
- Discusses two sides of the business: marketing to individuals to get the used oil and refining of that used motor oil
- Growth drivers for the company
- Mr. Ruiz’ background
- Goals and milestones for end of 2015, going into 2016
U.S. Product Demand Will Remain Below 200 Levels But Crude Production Will Rebound In its recently released Annual Energy Outlook 2017, the EIA outlines U.S. petroleum demand and production prospects through 2040. To deal with the always tricky business of oil and gas forecasting, EIA takes a scenario analysis approach, examining outcomes under six potential scenarios. These include a Reference[Read More…]
Oil & Gas 360® c/o EnerCom, Inc.
800 18th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Advertise on OAG360
OAG360 has multiple advertising opportunities. Reach your investors/buyers by advertising on the website, eMail campaigns, webcasts and videos.