Steve Mueller, President and Chief Executive Officer of Southwestern Energy (SWN) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Southwestern Energy Company is a growing independent energy company primarily engaged in natural gas and crude oil exploration, development and production within North America. They are also focused on creating and capturing additional value through our natural gas gathering and marketing businesses, which we refer to as Midstream Services.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- Are the Marcellus rates stated in your presentation gross or net?
- What is the lateral length on the sixth well in the Brown Dense Shale?
- What are the Susquehanna well production rates?
- What’s your take on Lackawanna County, Wayne County and Wyoming County?
- Is there any interest or plans to operate in Wyoming?
- Are there any additional leasing opportunities in the Brown Dense Shale?
- What is the estimated lifespan of a Marcellus well?
- How thick are the new zones in the Denver Julesburg basin?
- Are those zones considered high risk?
- Have you considered partnering with any companies in the Brown Dense Shale?
- Are you actively adding land in your eastern position of Pennsylvania?
- What are typical costs associated with a Marcellus well?
- What are your next steps in the Denver Julesburg basin?
- What are your thoughts on potential M&A’s in the near future?
- Is your seismic data showing deeper features in the Appalachian portion of the Marcellus Shale?
- What are your hydraulic fracturing methods?
Click here for Southwestern Energy’s webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.