John Corp, Director and President and Steve Lucado, Chairman of Trans Energy (TENG), presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Trans Energy is an independent energy exploration and development company with its primary focus on exploitation of the Marcellus Shale, exploring, developing and producing crude oil and natural gas from projects in the Appalachian Basin, specifically in Wetzel, Marion and Marshall Counties of West Virginia.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- What’s your average cost of drilling wells?
- What are you seeing on your initial production declines after 3-6 months?
- What is your current production at the moment in the Marcellus?
- Are all of your drilled wells in Marshall, Wetzel or both?
- The seven wells you have ready to be completed, when do you expect them to be hooked up to sales?
- What’s your working interest in those wells?
- Are you the operator, or is there another operator and how is your JV structured?
- Can you explain a little more about the ASD warrants?
- On one of the slides, you showed a lot of the big operators working in your neck of the woods. What are you seeing or hearing from the operators that you are working near?
Click here for Trans Energy’s webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.