Larry Pinkston, President and Chief Executive Officer, and David Merrill, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of Unit Corporation (UNT) presented today at EnerCom’s The Oil & Gas Conference® 17. Unit Corporation is a diversified energy company engaged through its subsidiaries in the exploration for and production of oil and natural gas, the acquisition of producing oil and natural gas properties, the contract drilling of onshore oil and natural gas wells, and the gathering and processing of natural gas.
During the company’s breakout session, management was asked the following questions:
- What affect has improved drilling efficiency had on your company?
- Is your Granite Wash plant currently up and running?
- What do you believe will happen to liquid production in the near future?
- How has the Noble acquisition impacted production?
- What is your current activity in the Mississippian?
- Will the drilling stay in Reno County (KS) or will you move to a different location?
- What is the water cut in that area?
- Is there more acreage in Marmaton to be had?
- Are you working with Cabot or sharing any data with them?
- What is your average well cost in the Marmaton?
- Could you describe the roadmap for property sales in the near future?
Click here for Unit Corporation’s webcast.
Important disclosures: The information provided herein is believed to be reliable; however, EnerCom, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy. EnerCom’s conclusions are based upon information gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. This note is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument of any company mentioned in this note. This note was prepared for general circulation and does not provide investment recommendations specific to individual investors. All readers of the note must make their own investment decisions based upon their specific investment objectives and financial situation utilizing their own financial advisors as they deem necessary. Investors should consider a company’s entire financial and operational structure in making any investment decisions. Past performance of any company discussed in this note should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future results. EnerCom is a multi-disciplined management consulting services firm that regularly intends to seek business, or currently may be undertaking business, with companies covered on Oil & Gas 360®, and thereby seeks to receive compensation from these companies for its services. In addition, EnerCom, or its principals or employees, may have an economic interest in any of these companies. As a result, readers of EnerCom’s Oil & Gas 360® should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this note. The company or companies covered in this note did not review the note prior to publication.